YouTube Video Gallery

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by godsyzed, Oct 24, 2016.

1. godsyzed

godsyzed Member

I LOVE this widget! BUT you can only use one instance per page?

I have a channel with different playlists and was hoping to feature each playlist in a different list. When I try to add a second version, even with a different url in the 2nd widget, one goes endless preview and the new one plays the playlist from the first instance of the widget, even though I have a different playlist designated in the correct menu area :(

Any fix for this? I would love to be able to display a few playlists on one page :(

Thanks in advance

H

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

godsyzed, a couple of things to try out.
    Take a look at two of our other widgets. One is the Show gallery. This is a newer and more friendly version of our video suite.
    The other is the Media Pro Gallery. This lets you have images and/or video, and also lets you categorize them separately.
    Dj

3. godsyzed

godsyzed Member

Thanks Dj

I played with both of those and they are cool for sure... But the way the description is taken from the videos in the YouTube Gallery widget saves me a TON of typing

Oh well... we'll figure a way around it eventually

Thanks

H

4. Nucci

Nucci Member

I also would love to use this widget more then once on a single page website. Is there anyway for this to happen? I can't seem to find a youtube video widget that will work more then one instance on a single page site. Our site is www.sugarshacksessions.com to see what I mean. Please let me know if this is something we can make work. I've tried your other widgets but I am still coming across the same problem.

Thank You
    Arian