Your feedback please

Discussion in 'Member Showcase' started by Martina, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Martina

Martina Active Member

My customer wanted a site to show off her Instagram & Facebook updates as well as a Ecwid.
    Please let me have your feedback. Her market relates to 16 - 25 selling hand crafted items.

http://www.polkadotscrafts.com/

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Martina, let me start by saying I really liked this because it felt like what the topic is. Also, I like seeing the new rapid reveal widget in use.
    A couple of small items (just my opinions).
    Your 'Shop' rollover is missing, and I was curious (only because I'm not used to seeing this) are your items "hand-crafted", or "hand-grafted"?
    Either way, really nice job fitting design to the content.
    Dj

3. Martina

Martina Active Member

Hi there
    Thanks so much for the reply. The roll-over for the shop was a shopping trolly image.svg and does not seem to render every time, changed it to .png so it seems to render now.
    Also it should be hand-crafted, thanks for this, no more working through the night for me!!

4. Mackenzie Campbell

Mackenzie Campbell Moderator Staff Member

Martina - beautiful site! Do you mind if we feature this on our social channels?

5. James007

James007 Active Member

How did you get the top navigation menu to appear underneath the sliding image? Really cool effect!

6. Martina

Martina Active Member

Hi there thanks for this! Yes no problem if you want to use this on your social media. Thanks again for this.

Martina

7. Martina

Martina Active Member

Hi James

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at the site. I did not use the regular master page menu on the home page, instead did a manual menu on a separate layer. Only the white Polka Dots Craft "word" logo is on e separate master to show-up on top of the sliding image.

Thanks again for your message

Martina