WireFrame Pack #3: Contents Different Than Tutorial

Discussion in 'Wireframes' started by JeffDoc, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeffDoc

JeffDoc Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm still pretty new to Muse so I rely heavily on the tutorials for guidance.

Today, I got an email that the brand new WireFrame Pack #3 was available. I watched the tutorial and it looks awesome!

So, I downloaded the WireFrame pack and I opened it.

Being that it was just launched and I just got the email today, I figured that the options displayed in the tutorial video would match what is in the wireframe pack...however, they aren't and I'm confused.

The video tutorial says I should see this when I open the file in Muse:
    Video Tutorial.PNG
    However, when I open it in Muse, I get the following items:

My Muse.PNG
    As you can see, the file I downloaded from Muse Themes has only one master as opposed to the two in the video tutorial and my "pages" are named completely different things than in the video tutorial.

Should the file I downloaded today not show the exact same things as the video tutorial shows? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm really confused.

I've seen video tutorials on the site for older versions have different options and that's to be expected...but I just got the email about the launch of this wireframe pack today and downloaded it right away so I presumed that the video tutorial should match the file. Am I missing something?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as this looks like a tremendous wireframe pack and I'd love to be able to use it properly as described in the video tutorial.

Cheers!

Jeff

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

JeffDoc likes this.
  3. JeffDoc

JeffDoc Member

Ahhh...my apologies.

I thought that because the video tutorial was linked in the email about the new pack that it was specific to the new wireframe.

My bad. Thanks for clearing it up. Very much appreciated, Jeremei! :)

Cheers!
    Jeff

4. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

Hey guys! Good question... we always struggle with knowing whether to record new videos for products like this. All the videos would end up being pretty much identical to one another, but we do worry people might be thrown off by the file not matching. Something we'll discuss next week in our team meeting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.