Solved Wire Frames Page Title

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Joe Dlugo, Mar 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Joe Dlugo

Joe Dlugo Member

Hi All,

I just started a new site using the Wireframes template. I'm having trouble with the page titles displaying in the browser tab with the words: "MuseThemes | Wireframes" + actual page title. Any ideas on a fix?

JD

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Joe!
    In my opinion one of the easiest way to get rid of this is to publish a temporary site in Business Catalyst e.g. joedesign.businesscatalyst.com. Temporary sites are blocked from search engines and you can create as many temporary sites as you want. And in fact there is not time limits for period of validity of temporary sites. No one can find your temporary sites if he doesn´t know exactly URL-address. ;)

3. willtsv

willtsv Member

Just had to do that myself - Go to Design Mode for the Master template and then in the Page Menu click on Page Properties. In the window that pops up click on Metadata, and at the bottom of that page you will see Page Title Prefix - Put your site identification there like this: My New Site |
    I put a 'space' before and after the | . Then each page will get a title like My New Site | Home etc.