White space on RHS of mobile (using compose template)

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Robbie, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Robbie

Robbie New Member

Hi

I seem to be stuck with how to remove this extra white space that appears on the RHS when viewing on my iphone 6 in portrait mode, landscape has a small white space issue too but nothing like portrait.

I've looked at solutions online (select all, show hidden items, ect) and nothing appears to be outside of the workspace and all relevant bits are set to 100% width.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Robbie

Based on the Compose template
    www.performancepc.com.au

IMG_9855.PNG IMG_9856.PNG

2. Robbie

Robbie New Member

Cheers for all the help guys, glad i bothered to post on here...

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Robbie, sorry you didn’t get any response here. Remember this is a community forum, not the support portal. Sometimes posts don’t get answers ( I wish we did). Most times it’s because others can’t find something glaring from the information supplied.
    You can always place a support ticket ( resources> contact us), and see if the team can look at your file or give some other insight.
    Having said that, the things you tried are the normal culprits, but with the issues that were being seen in this latest version of Muse with alignments, I’d suggest looking into the fix we have tried for fixing some.
    One thing that causes an issue like this (but isn’t necessarily your issue), is widget controllers migrating onto a page (instead of sitting of the left side of the page) because of Break point shifts. I’d look at that just in case.
    Please, don’t give up on this forum but don’t let a non answer stop you when a support ticket can be filed.
    Dj