Website Design Proposal Template, Any good resources?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Darron, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Darron

Darron Active Member

Dose anyone have a good resource for comprehensive web design proposal templates?

Thanks in advance.

Dj

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Dj, If you're looking for a specific lay out with contracts, wire frame layouts, pricing, the answer at this time would be no.
    Although we don't have a specific template already designed for that specific category, many of our templates can be modified to create any number of design sites.
    It would be fairly easy to drop in your own items, so I'd recommend looking through our live examples and see if anything stands out to you.
    If you have an example (maybe a coded site you've seen on the we that you'd like to duplicate in Muse), let us see and maybe we can make a suggestion.
    Dj

3. Darron

Darron Active Member

I meant website design proposal templates from designers to clients.
    I have a couple of prospective medium sized clients and I want to make sure I'm prepared to cover all there possible needs.

4. Sarah

Sarah Well-Known Member

5. Darron

Darron Active Member

Thank you Sarah! I'll check it out.

6. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

Back when I freelanced my proposals looked like this (attached).

I'd just replace the Scope of Work details, project assumptions, etc. for each client. It's not a huge proposal, but it outlined everything I needed and clients didn't feel overwhelmed by it. Never got burned by a client when I used it.

Attached Files:

7. Darron

Darron Active Member

Thank you Steve! This is great.