Vimeo Background

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Heidi Hanson, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Heidi Hanson

Heidi Hanson New Member

Am i missing something here --- why is there a YouTube tab but not Vimeo? Im a television production house and Vimeo is MUCHHHHH better at playing video at high quality. I want my video background to come from Vimeo --- how do I do that. When I use SHOW on my master page, it does not play out when I enter Vimeo address or when I use LOCAL Video and upload the video to my site. Hmmmmm
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Heidi, this widget is getting a bit on the older side, and I agree, it should have access to Vimeo also.
    But, unfortunately, when this was designed, Vimeo wasn't included. I think it's a great suggestion, and will pass this onto the team.
    As far as I know, we don't have anything that accepts Vimeo as a full screen background.
    Having said that, I need a bit more info from you if possible, on what the set up looks like when you are using the 'Local' video choice. That should have no issues.
    A couple of questions....are you placing the Toolset controller on the page? And are you placing both local file types, as well as the image file?