Solved Vigor: Broken Links (Phone pages)

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Brenda, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Brenda

Brenda Member

Can someone tell me how to fix the links for the phone "home" page? I thought it was my site, but I noticed when I view the demo site for vigor, the links are broken there as well. The "Schedule Now" link for the "Starter" session does not work. Also, in the middle of the page where you can hover over the mass gains, weight loss and personal nutrition do not work either.

Is there an easy fix for these? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Brenda, good eye, it appears that the mobile template has an incorrect Graphic style applied to the first "Schedule" button.
    It should be 'round_btn_mobile_3'. What we have is 'round_btn_3. Just assign the correct GS to the Setmore widget for that button and you should be good to go.
    The reason you aren't seeing the same look for the mobile on the middle of the page is because that is a design change for mobile simply due to the size of the devices. Leaving off the composition widget for the Mobile was on purpose. We will often avoid items that are great on a desktop, but (like this one) not a good user experience on Mobile. Remember on Mobile there won't be Hovering.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

3. Brenda

Brenda Member

Great, thank you! But after changing the button name, the "Schedule Now" does not line-up correctly. Where do I fix that?
    upload_2017-7-27_17-20-25.png

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Brenda, you would adjust the graphic item where it appears in the Template.
    I believe you are talking about the Phone version, so you'd just nudge that button graphic over on the Home page.
    Dj