Vertical Menu Widget

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Dee_Upson, May 18, 2017.

1. Dee_Upson

Dee_Upson Member

So to get you caught up I am building a site using the sidebar connect widget and couldn't figure out how to link the url to the google spread sheet, So i launched the page using the default widget libraries menu widget and copied the link from the url bar and pasted it into section E of the google spreadsheet. "if theres an easier way to obtain the url for each page please inform me." Any who, I got the top level pages' url fine, inserted them into the spread sheet and it works perfect. The problem I'm having is the submenus won't show up.... Every time i try to select a submenu from the vertical menu widget, the submenu disappears.....Can anyone help??? My site is dtdesignz.com you can see the disappearing submenu for yourself!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Dee, I'm going to assume, since it seems you know a bit about the widget, you have watched the video.
    If so, you should place a support ticket (resources>contact us). The team can look at your spreadsheet.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Dee_Upson

Dee_Upson Member

I appreciate that feedback. But I'm having no problem with the spreadsheet...Exept the fact that i don't know how to get the url links to put into the spreadsheet in section E, which is why i just launched the site and then just copied the url into the spreadsheet. While doing that though the default widget menu vertical and horizontal won't open submenus, it keeps disappearing........Do you think you can take a look at might site and let me know what you think??? keep in mind its the default menu I'm having trouble with opening sub menu's , not the sidebar connect......My site is dtdesignz.com

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Dee, unfortunately I am out of the office. It would probably be faster though support.
    Dj