Versa Slide - Video Background

Discussion in 'Versa Slide' started by Scott, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Scott

Scott Member

Hey Guys,

I have a design with a video background and when I use the Versa Slider or the Pushy Panes, I have an issue my video disappears. If I remove the widget the video works fine. Are these widgets not compatible with a video background?
    Using all current widgets, same issue on MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox. Windows 10, Muse 2015.0.2.4

Cheers,

Scott

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Scott, you are correct, these do not work with the full screen video backgrounds. The way the widgets are design require they, for lack of a better term, take control of the page. So what happens is they override the video widget.
    Dj

3. Maurits

Maurits Member

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Maurits, thank you for posting your solution/experience. I will add this to my list of things to try out. This could save a bunch of people a lot of work.
    Thanks Again
    Dj

Maurits likes this.
  5. Scott

Scott Member

Maurits thank you, I will have to try that out.

Cheers,

Scott

Maurits likes this.
  6. Maurits

Maurits Member

No problem!

Greetz from the Netherlands!

Maurits

7. Rob

Rob New Member

Hey Maurits, what do you mean?

8. I think Mauritis was meaning you can right click the Master 2 page and set it's 'master' to be your Master 1. I just tried it and it allows the video to show up again. You will also have to set the master page on the pages you need the Versa Slide to appear on to your 'Master 2' for the versa slide trigger to show.

Worked fine for me until the Headliner widget caused some sort of bug with Versa Slide but that's for another post...