Solved Using SHOW for section, video also plays in background?

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Courtenay, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Courtenay

Courtenay New Member

Hi MuseThemes! Thanks for such great tools. I am having trouble with the background SHOW widget. Videos assigned to a section are playing in the section and also in the background. Is there a known issue with this?

ALSO heads up to anyone else fighting with getting videos to show up in graphic style sections. You cannot have spaces in the names of your graphic styles. Maybe everyone but me knew that but I was at a loss trying to figure out why my videos weren't showing up in the assigned sections. Example: "video1" good, "video 1" BAD! haha hope that helps someone else!

2. Courtenay

Courtenay New Member

I think the issue is resolved - seemed to be a glitch with that particular graphic style, deleting it and creating new one fixed the problem.

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Courtenay, glad you got it worked out.
    As for the naming, you are correct, this is something we have stressed since the beginning. Always try to use normal, lower case, no special characters type of naming.
    You may already know this, but for those viewing this thread, please, make use of all our videos and the Knowledge Based articals, as well as our blog. They have a wealth of knowledge and short cuts that can help keep your sanity and frustration at a manageable level.
    In my signature you'll find some great links. In our blog, sort by categories and get some really good tips.
    Thanks
    Dj