Unwanted faint outline on text

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Neil Fellows, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Neil Fellows

Neil Fellows Member

I'm being pedantic here but noticed when using the Pushy Pane widget, rollover text within the child container has a very faint outline on it. You can see what I mean by clicking on the menu in the below link:

http://connectcreative301.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

When you rollover any of the words you'll notice a faint white outline on the grey text. I know I'm a perfectionist but thought this is different behaviour to a standard text rollover in Muse?

Thanks.

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Neil Fellows , I am seeing it as well, it may be due to a few different things, personally I think its just the way that particular font is being rendered against that color background. Have you tried a different font to see if that fixes the issue?

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Neil, are those images instead of text? It looks like they have been rasterized (possibly text that Muse is outputting as an image).
    I can't select the text and this leads me to believe that it's showing as an image. If so, the states may be what your seeing with the outlines.
    Dj

4. Guy Watson

Guy Watson Member

Hi Niel,

You will find that if you make your browser shorter, so that you have to scroll the 'menu' you will find that it is duplicated.
    I had the same issue, because my menu was long that it duplicated.
    Now i have just discovered that 'break points' are the issue.
    I has only one breakpoint on the home page, not on 'masters' yet and discovered that it duplicated only on that page which had break point.
    here's a screen shot of your site. Nice design by the way...

Guy

DJ, can we look into this?

Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 13.18.31.png