Solved Union not working on mobile and tablet

Discussion in 'Templates' started by summerkais, Mar 17, 2016.

1. summerkais

summerkais Member

Hi,

I am designing a site using the Union template. When I publish the site, everything looks fine on a web browser on my desktop, but when viewing on tablet or mobile, it is showing all the assets from Union's template. What can I do to get the site to work on devices?

Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

summerkais, this may be a basic question, but did you create a Mobile and Tablet version of your modified site?
    Dj

3. summerkais

summerkais Member

Hi DJ,

Yes, I have...by adding breakpoints. Is there another way to do it?

I am not sure where the union original assets are because they are not showing up anywhere in Muse or the desktop browser.

Thanks for you help!

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

summerkais, let me back up a bit to make sure we're talking about the same things. I'm a bit slow sometimes...LOL.
    The Union template isn't a responsive template by design, so it's sounds like to have modified it to be a responsive site, correct?
    If that's the case, the template wan't designed as a responsive template, it was designed as Adaptive. That being said, it loads with a desktop version, a tablet version and a mobile version.
    If you haven't, you'll need to delete those other versions. BUT SAVE YOUR SITE JUST IN CASE
    Go to page>remove alternate layouts. If you have a tablet and mobile version they will be there.
    Dj

5. summerkais

summerkais Member

Gotcha. That solved the problem. Thanks so much!!