Twitter Feed Pro

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by REIGNthegroup, Feb 11, 2018.

1. REIGNthegroup

REIGNthegroup Well-Known Member

The widget seems to be expanding below my footer and behind it. it wont simply push the footer information down. How can I fix this? www.kenthecoachmusic.com
    KTC M.jpg

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Reign, it's tough to tell from just the Url, but two things to check.
    First, it appears that you are using an older version of the widget. In the newest version (1.4) the updates were centered on content pushing and this may be your issue. Give the a shot.
    The other thing it may be, your 'sticky' footer may not be selected in the top bar of Muse. It's only just a guess without seeing the interface, but worth mentioning.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. REIGNthegroup

REIGNthegroup Well-Known Member

I did update the widget to 1.4 I also doubled check and the footer is selected for each item at the bottom. The issue still remains the same however, any additional options would be helpful. The first image shows that the widget is still floating behind my footer and the second image shows the version of the widget and the footer selection at the top. Untitled 2.jpg Untitled.jpg

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Reign, if you don’t mind, please place a ticket and see what the team can see in your file.
    They should be able to take the next step and look at your file.
    Thanks
    Dj