Solved Trying to edit the about news and connect on Vigor temp

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Joao De Santos, Jan 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Joao De Santos

Joao De Santos New Member

I want to edit the content and links under these menus. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Joao, welcome, I'll be glad to assist.
    The fastest way is to go to the 'Master' page, if you select any of the three items (About, News, Connect) you will see they have a fly out menu attached to them (the little blue arrow). Open the fly out menu and select 'Show Light box parts while editing'.
    This will allow you to see the "target" for each of the buttons (Triggers). You can now edit and change anything you'd like.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

Joao De Santos likes this.
  3. Joao De Santos

Joao De Santos New Member

Thanks I should have toggled everything. Thanks for your prompt response....I am all Set

4. Gancho Terziyski

Gancho Terziyski New Member

Hi,
    I know this is marked as solved, but I've got some issues with this. When clicking any of the triggers, I only get the Connect tab popping up and can't edit any of the others. Am I doing anything wrong?
    Thanks,
    Gancho

5. DjHerold

Gaucho, are you seeing the light box area? Make sure you are on the Master page.
    Let me know if this is what you needed.
    Dj

6. Gancho Terziyski

Gancho Terziyski New Member

Hi DJ,
    Thanks for your reply. I am on the Master page and seeing the light box area. When clicking 'show light box parts when editing' on "About", "News" or "Connect", "Connect" is always the one that appears in all three of them. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Gancho

7. DjHerold

Gancho, I suggest re downloading the template and trying it fresh on a new site.
    That behavior is not what should happen. Be sure you have the trigger fully selected to see the change. Just clicking on it doesn't always fire the trigger when designing.
    I just re downloaded to be sure, and all is working as designed.
    Let me know
    Dj