Solved trouble with Pro gallery 2.1 (No thumbs)

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by drew lovecchio, Jul 17, 2017.

1. drew lovecchio

drew lovecchio New Member

Im not to sure why im having this issue to be honest. I used it the first time and it worked fine. Then I update a site with this new gallery style and all it shows it the word All in a box. Strange. Then I copied the same exact gallery1 and loader I used for another site I used it on. (That site worked just fine)

This is the site that needs help
    http://carolinaspro.com/index.html

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Drew, for the moment I,m going to assume your Graphic Style name and buttons are correct.
    From the only settings you've shown, the only thing I can suggest is to try renaming your image to something as simple as 'image1' and try again.
    Muse doesn't like long names, spaces, special characters etc.
    If that's not working, could you describe a bit more what you're attempting to do, what you've named things, and what on the site we are looking for.
    I was a bit unsure,
    Thanks
    Dj

3. drew lovecchio

Im not sure where the graphic style option is. Here are some more pictures.

I had to put the old slideshow back up since I couldn't get it to work on the live website.

The first picture is of the website with the word all in a box which is a default button for the widget and the thumbs should appear below it, yet they dont.

The second is what my muse workspace looks like

Attached Files:

4. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Drew!
    I tried quite a long time to solve your mentioned issue but without success?
    Default Buttons feature is working correctly but it seems to me that there is maybe something broken in Custom Buttons feature? I succeeded to create Customs Buttons with linking Graphic Style and preview in browser was opening in a normal way but after that the images of the 2nd and 3rd collection disappeared when I clicked buttons of those collections? Very strange? :oops:

5. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Drew!
    Finally I succeeded to create Custom Buttons for collections.
    I recommend to watch Steve´s video tutorial about Media Pro Gallery
    https://www.muse-themes.com/products/media-pro-gallery

In the video (second part "Feature Overview Media Pro 2.0") go to time a. 8.30 min., there Steve shows how to create Custom Buttons for collections. :)

6. DjHerold

Drew, to add to what Jeremei has said (definitely watch the tutorial video), especially if your not familiar or comfortable with Graphic Styles.
    In your screen shot I see the 'All' button, and I also see other buttons (Commercial , Maintenance, ect). which for now I am going to assume you want to use as the Category Buttons for your gallery. But, if not I'll go over the two ways to have buttons in this gallery.
    If you are using the default buttons, then the 'All and whatever you choose in the Gallery flyout (my screen shot 'capture') is what you'll see and where to enter it. You'll note I have switched it to Custom (and you do not need to enter the button names below in the box), but if it is set to Default, then you need to type in your category name below the Default setting, inside the box and in the format as shown.

If you want custom buttons then you need to enter those in their respective 'Collection' loader, and also assign the appropriate Graphic Style.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

7. drew lovecchio

Thank you guys, but im sorry to have wasted your time. Turns out im a idiot and forgot to copy the toolbox and collections into the page. :p But While I have you guys here, do you have or know of a widget that is a simple box that has a click to copy to clipboard feature?

Thanks again

8. DjHerold

drew, Glad you found your answers.
    Could I ask you to place a separate post for a new topic.
    Thank you for understanding
    Dj