Transparent Titles Not working in v1.2

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Jimmy Miller, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Jimmy Miller

Jimmy Miller Member

Hello all,

It's hard to keep up with everything, so sorry if these have been asked before.

First, I noticed that in Content Styling for the Title and Title Links, the color menu includes transparent, but when you click it, it just changes it to pure white. Not transparent. Bummer.

I'm looking to use this because the power of this widget makes it useful for menu items that result in a lightbox of dynamic text. For example, one of my menu items is Bio. A few paragraphs about the client. Great to have pop out in a lightbox and great that the client can update the text without me doing a thing.

BUT no matter what font I use for the Titles, they don't look the same as the fonts used directly in Muse (for other menu items requiring a page link, etc.). I'm not sure why. Text styled the exact same way does not match. Futzing with sizes and faces and transparency get it's close, but it seems like it should be easier.

And if the Mumblr post title could be transparent, I could use native text that matches the rest of the menu by simply putting the tranparent title from the widget it in front, much like you would for an accordion trigger.

Which brings me to question number 2.

The trigger of the accordion, because it must be behind the accordion widget, will not show different states.

Is there a workaroud?

Thanks.

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Jimmy Miller , To change the title of the Mumblr post's to transparent you cannot due it from the widget options unfortunately, but it can be done with some CSS, if you can provide me a link (or pm) to the page with Mumblr widget you would like transparent Titles, I can send you over the CSS to paste into Muse.

You should be able to add different states to an accordion widget without issue, do you have a link or some screen shots so I can take a look at this?