Trace | Animate SVG Icons

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Flo R., Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flo R.

Flo R. New Member

Hi,

I´ve got some trouble using this widget. Everything works fine but when I preview my page the animated svg always appears twice! I´ve no idea what I´m doing wrong? Created my svg in Illustrator an when I preview it in browser it looks fine.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Flo, do you have more than one widget on the page?
    Dj

3. Flo R.

Flo R. New Member

Yes, I'm using pushy panes.

4. DjHerold

Flo, I'm going to assume you only have one Trace widget on the page?
    If you don't mind try this. Open a new blank site/page. Place just the one Trace widget and let.me know if it still happens.
    If not, add the pushy Panes in a basic setup.
    Does.it happen again?
    Dj

5. Tizzy

Tizzy New Member

I'm having the exact same issue. I also have Pushy Panes on the page. Trace worked prior to adding pushy panes, so I figured that was the problem. Trace would be great, but pushy panes is much more important to my site. If there's a solution or workaround, I'd love to know.

6. DjHerold

Tizzy, I hadn't heard of Pushy Panes causing an issue but if you have checked and there is one, could I ask you to place a support ticket (support>contact us) to report this. The team will be able to look at your file and see if this is a bug or if there is a solution they can provide.
    I'll mention this from my end also, but your voice is important to moving things along.
    Thank you in advance
    Dj

7. Flo R.

Flo R. New Member

I have to agree to Tizzy! It´s Pushy Panes causing the problems. I´m going to report this. Hope someone can solve the problem as both widgets are really great.

8. DjHerold

9. Shantaram Marley

Shantaram Marley New Member

I'm having the same issue when using Trace with Presentation Panels. It just doubles the SVG. I tried it with and without, Presentation Panels is definitely the cause. Would be great to get that sorted as I love both widgets.

10. DjHerold

Shantaram, I will pass this along to the team.
    Thank you
    Dj

11. Werk

Werk New Member

I have an issue with the widget always resizing to a bigger size. I cant get it to size to the width of the browser as I am trying to use this as an overlay over a full width image. I resize it to the correct size and it automatically sizes a bit bigger and goes outside the browser width

12. Paul Maxwell

Paul Maxwell Member

I'm having the same problem with this widget, but I'm not using presentation panels. There is only a single widget in Muse — SVG Trace — and it doubles the image, one directly above the other.

13. DjHerold

Paul, we have had users share issues with duplicating as above (when used with other widgets) but not when used alone.
    I did a quick test and can't replicate. My SVG only appears once.
    Could you give me a couple of screen shots of the widgets layout and settings. Possibly one in Browser, so I can see the duplication, and any other info you can share. Widget version, what browser you're testing in and Muse Version.
    It will give me something to pass along to the team if there is an issue.
    Thanks
    Dj

14. marcus-rex

marcus-rex New Member

Hi there, maybe I missed something, but is the issue with the double image with te trace widget resolved?

It's happening here and it's while I'm using the pushy pane widgets. If I remove them there's only a single image?
    I'm using the Color Shoppe Template.

15. DjHerold

marcus, I can't seem to replicate an issue with the widget.
    Could you try the widget on a new blank page/site?
    There were reports that some other widget combinations affected the widget, but I have been under the impression that those other widgets, upon their last updates, had solved this.
    If you find a combination, for example Pushy Panes, please make sure any other widget is up to date, and let me know.
    Thanks
    Dj

16. marcus-rex

marcus-rex New Member

Hi Herold,

If i copy it to a blank page without a master in the Color shop it works fine. When I copy it to a new page with master-light it doubles until I remove the Pushy Panes in the master page. All the widgets on the page are removed except de Pushy Panes.
    I updated al widgets today.

17. DjHerold

marcus, I was able to duplicate your issue and have sent my test files to the development team to see how they want to handle this.
    It may be something that can be adjusted in either widget, so I'll have to let them run with this.
    I'll update you when I hear anything.
    Thank you for the help
    Dj

18. marcus-rex

marcus-rex New Member

Thanks Herold, I hope they find a solution. It would be very nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.