Text witin Child panel duplicating

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by Neil Fellows, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Neil Fellows

Neil Fellows Member

Applied widget to my master as a menu and using on my homepage. All fine but why do I get duplicate content if I have to scroll the menu?

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Neil, could you post a couple of screen shots that show how you've set the widget up?
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Neil Fellows

Neil Fellows Member

Solved - I've deleted the Rollover/Active states and there's no duplication. Not ideal but its solved the issue.

4. razah

razah Active Member

Hey @DjHerold! This problem is still available. It happens when I use an additional pushy pane on a second brakepoint for mobile use. I definetly need link rollover effects so please fix this. It occurs when the pane is scrolled and i rollover over links.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

5. DjHerold

razah, If you haven't already, could you place a support ticket (resources>contact us).
    It really helps to have this information go to the support team, rather than here in the Forum.
    I pas this info along but the team really needs to see a file to get a good grasp of the issue. Without it, we can't always duplicate an issue (it could be a browser or a design issue) so, it helps us to help you.
    Thanks
    Dj

6. razah

razah Active Member

Hi, thank you for you fast reply. Yes, actually I did send a support ticket out but sometimes the forum is quicker in its response. Sometimes there is a workaround!
    Fewww.... using muse can be a little bit depressing.

Thank you for your help !

7. DjHerold

razah, I totally agree, Muse can be frustrating at times.
    I suggested the support portal because I know sometimes an issue can be time sensitive.
    The forum is a great place (as you stated) to get users feedback and suggestions.
    But, if waiting isn't an option, Our team can be very helpful.
    Thanks for understanding.
    Dj

razah likes this.
  8. razah

razah Active Member

Thank you so much. Iam really glad to be a part of the forum and an subscriber of muse-themes. You and your team are such an enrichment to the whole Adobe Muse experience. It would be much more frustrating without your great effort and time. I can imagine how hard it is to get all the widget updated and work around the strange behavior of Muse. So it really means a lot to me that you re here answering our questions and the support and development teams spending so much time getting our whishes on the update list.

I really really appreciate it!
    Have a great weekend.