Text Ticker widget

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Steve Brown, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

I've run into an issue when using the Text Ticker widget. I've set it up with 5px letter spacing. This all looks good until I add bulleted list further down the page (which happens to be in an accordion, although that's irrelevant I think).

It has been suggested to me from a post on the Adobe Muse forum that
    "It seems that the Text Ticker is forcing a 5px letter spacing on all HTML list items (<li>), which is overriding any other instances of list-based items on the page, including the accordion widget.

You should really get in contact with the developer about this, as they should have confined the CSS style to the widget object's ID, which would prevent this happening."

Screen+Shot+2016-11-26+at+14.35.31.png

Can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Steve, I suggest placing a support ticket on this (resources>contact us). so the team can take a look.
    The first thing you'll always be told in the Adobe forum is it's a third party widget issue.
    Let our team see, and if it is something our widget is causing, I'm sure they can give you the fix.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

I raised a support ticket for this on 26 November. I received an acknowledgement from Darian Kanius on 30 November to say the team were "looking into it". Since then, nothing. I emailed again to ask about any progress on 13 December, but have not had any reply at all. Most disappointing.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Steve, I will pass this along internally, and if I can see something I will let you know.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dj