Tablet View - Code Ignite Template

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Carol, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Carol

Carol New Member

Hello,

I am using the Code Ignite Template and when I export my site and view it on the tablet view, the link goes to the cellphone view.

The site originally didn't have a template view but I needed to make one. How do I get it to go to the /tablet/ when on a tablet instead of /phone/

The website is: https://www.proxydocs.com/branding/965092/test/

If anyone could help me with this that would be great!

Thanks,
    Megan
    (Employee of Carol)

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Megan, what more can you tell us about the way you’ve set up the site?
    Can we assume that since this is an Adaptive template, that you added the Tablet through the interface?
    Anything you can share on how you’ve done things will help.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Carol

Carol New Member

The template itself only comes with the Desktop and Cellphone Views. I needed a tablet view as per my requirements with this job. So I added the view through: Page > Alternate Layout > Tablet.

Other than that the layout itself should be untouched from that end. I did of course change content and filled in mine where needed.

Thanks,
    Megan

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Megan, I don’t see a reason why adding the tablet in that fashion wouldn’t work.
    Having said that, you can place a support ticket (resources>contact us) and let the team see your file. The developer may have an answer to why there wasn’t one built in, and if that’s why it’s not working for you.
    Dj

5. Carol

Carol New Member

Thank You DJ, I have put in a help ticket!

Thanks,
    Megan