Table Connect Loading issue

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Lambeth, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Lambeth

Lambeth Member

I'm having clients complain about the tables not loading. The loading icon just keeps going and going. It seems to be a caching problem since holding the shift key down and refreshing the browser loads and shows the tables. The pages are not using Google Sheets but are local files. I have seen some references to deleting the file then re-uploading it.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. Lambeth

Lambeth Member

We've been trying a lot of possible solutions such as ensuring that we are using Table Connect 1.2 rather than 1.1. Nothing has worked. It seems like a caching issue. Once you clear browser history the tables display.
    We have deleted the cvs file and then reconnected it to no avail.
    Our next step is try deleting all the files from the server and re-uploading the entire site(s). After that we might try using a different server.
    Muse Themes support says this is happening to a selected few user and so far haven't given us an ETA or anything to try.
    If you have issue with Table Connect please respond and let me know what you have tried.

3. Lynn S

Lynn S New Member

I, too , am having this problem. I have my file on a Google drive as recommended. On all browsers, on the first visit, the table will not load. Refresh the page the table will load. My client is not happy and I now have to come up with another solution. If Muse Themes could come up with a fix sure would be nice. Otherwise, it works great but what good is it if the table won't load

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

All, if you could place a support ticket on this it would be a big help. (resources>contact us)
    It could be the widget, the way you have it set up, or a file.
    The development team can look at your files and see if there is anything conflicting or point to a possible bug.
    Thank you
    Dj

5. Lambeth

Lambeth Member

I have written a number of emails to support starting on June 13 and we are still waiting for a resolution.

6. DjHerold

Lambeth, thank you for letting me know. I have spoken with support, and they are aware of your tickets. It looks like it's in the hands of the developers while they look at the issue.
    If I hear anything I will also let you know.
    Thanks for your patients.
    Dj

7. Lambeth

Lambeth Member

Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated.

8. CSU_IT

CSU_IT New Member

I also have the issue with the widget not loading on first page load. I've submitted two requests and haven't received a response on either one. Really would like to use this widget, but I've had to resort to putting a note on the page that says "Press F5 to Reload Page if Table Doesn't Show". Don't really like that option, but really like the widget. Hope to see an updated fixed version sooner than later. Thank you!

9. DjHerold

CSU, could you drop me a message in the Conversation area with the name you used when you placed your tickets?
    I can't see anything under your forum name.
    Thanks
    Dj