Solved Tabbed Title in Mumblr

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Fred King, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred King

Fred King Member

Hi guys,
    I'm just trialling Mumblr as a way for a client to advertise products for sale on their site and wondered why when I highlight some text as 'Headline' in Tumblr on a photo post it indents it in Mumblr. Is there a way to control this or is it a standard feature? If I change the size of the title text in the Muse fly-out it updates the text size as expected. Ideally I'd like all the text justified left.
    I've attached an image of what I get in the browser.
    Also, is it right that all the settings are now back in one panel in version 1.3 of Mumblr which I downloaded a fresh version of today? The video still says there are two windows for the settings.
    Many thanks in advance,
    Fred

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 21.27.18.png

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Fred, this widget is designed to pull in the content, acting like a bridge so to speak, from Tumblr.
    So, if you use the styling in Tumblr (such as your headline function), it should appear in the widgets output. I think that Tumblr spaces the Heading setting, so if you change the Text size in Muse, I believe that you are in essence, telling the 'Heading" not to act as a 'Heading' anymore, and adhere to your new settings.
    You are correct, we haven't updated the Video to reflect the change i the widgets panel structure, mainly because the functions are the same, but when Muse went to 'Responsive' it allowed for panels that excepted more info.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

3. Fred King

Fred King Member

Thanks again Dj, I will have a play with changing headings etc. and see how I get on.
    All the best,

Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.