Superhero Slider not displaying images

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by squeegie, Feb 8, 2018.

1. squeegie

squeegie New Member

I'm having an intermittent problem with the SuperHero Slider. I had a client complain that he couldn't get the images to show up in his browser ( IE), although it would work on his phone. We tried Chrome, and had the same problem ( it was working on my PC in Chrome, but not IE).
    After some tinkering, I noticed that if I hit refresh, the images would load up and slide just fine. Strange..

So I built a brand new site with nothing but the SuperHero slider... and was able to recreate the same problem. In fact, it also happened on MuseTheme's demo on their website. The problem is more prevalent in IE than Chrome, but if you clear your history and load the site it fails to load the images every time in IE ( including MuseTheme's demo site online) until I hit Refresh.

I checked everything... Y set to 0, width set to browser width, images under 500k.

Am I missing something else? If so, then why am I getting the same problem when I visit MuseTheme's site?

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

squeegie, could I ask that you place a support ticket on this (resources>contact us).
    I'm seeing the issue with our demo, and I will pass this along from my end.
    It really helps get the teams attention when a user let's them know.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. squeegie

squeegie New Member

Thank you DJ. I submitted a support ticket yesterday, but didn't receive any confirmation. Should I send another?

4. DjHerold

squeegie, you should be good. I see your ticket in the support portal.
    Hopefully they will get to it soon, they seem to have a bunch that have come in over the last 24 hrs.
    Thanks
    Dj

5. squeegie

squeegie New Member

Any news on a fix for this yet? It's been a while and I haven't received any information back concerning the progress.

6. DjHerold

squeegie, I just inquired about this after seeing your post.
    I'm being told there is a round of updates scheduled for sometime next week. With a release shortly after.
    The team is saying they will try to get this included as well.
    Sorry for the delay
    Dj