Submenu inside a submenu (Museption)

Discussion in 'Stacks' started by Cundemaro, Nov 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cundemaro

Cundemaro New Member

Hi all,

I'm designing a site (WIP HERE) and I would like to create a submenu in one of the submenu tabs. So in this case the tab "Shop" reveal a submenu with a few options and once all the options are on screen I would like to add a submenu to each of them (the style would be the same than the first submenu). So I'm struggling to find a proper way of doing it because the sub-submenu should appears once the main submenu is revealed not before. Sorry if my explanation is a little bit confusing but I don't really know a better way to explain it.

Any help you can provide would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Cundemaro, I recommend looking at our Drop down Menu Widget. It allows this type action but in a drop down format.
    To duplicate the Menu in the example, I would experiment using the composition widget. It would allow this function also.
    Dj

3. Cundemaro

Cundemaro New Member

Thanks DjHerold. I've been playing around with the "Drop down Menu Widget" this morning and I've done the second drop menu but now I've two things to fix:
    - 1st: the Triggers are active all the time and not just when the first submenu appears.
    - 2nd: Due the first submenu is setted on "Hide Target: On rollout of Trigger and Target" it disappears once I go to the second submenu.

I've done a quick screen recording to illustrate this:

Thanks a lot for the help!
    Cundemaro