Solved stroke around page full width and height

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Lueschi, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lueschi

Lueschi Member

Attached Files:

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

As far as I understand you need a browser border widget to create this feature but if I remember right so MT has not such kind of widget?

3. Lueschi

Lueschi Member

Thank you Jeremein, but I can’t believe that this is not possible with muse. There is a template similar to what I want:
    https://www.muse-themes.com/products/fresh

This Template is not repsonsive. It works fine, but as soon as I change it to responsive, it doesn’t work… also with 100% heigth enabler.

4. Jeremei

5. Lueschi

Lueschi Member

Thanks for your support, I appreciate that!

6. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Lueschi, I'm not sure if you have watched the Video tutorial on the Template you posted the link to? https://www.muse-themes.com/products/fresh
    At about the 4 minute mark of the video, Steve explains how that was done.
    Dj

7. Lueschi

Lueschi Member

Hi DJ
    Thank you, I didn’t watched the video (what I normally do ;-). After watching I tried as explained, but it doesn’t work…
    I give up now, but I don’t understand why this is so complicated.

Thank you anyway

8. Jeremei

With normal stroke feature you can not achieve wanted result in responsive design. In my opinion at the moment the only solution is browser border widget which could be good product also in MT-storage! Let´s hope that we will get it in the near future? :)

9. Lueschi

Lueschi Member

Hi Jeremei

Was a good hint, now it works with the browser border widget, hallelujah! The funny thing about: It didn’t work with my existing site, only with a new site, can’t figure out why…
    Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.