Strange message! Something weird. Files are missing!!

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by bernardcustard, Feb 25, 2016.

1. bernardcustard

bernardcustard Member

Easy at the beginning, but now it´s a little bit weird. It keep saying me that you have to contact with the web owner because some file it´s missing. Nothing it´s missing and it´s doing it through all the web browsers. Working on a mac book pro 15", Yosemite 10.10.5 and version of browsers SAFARI Version 9.0.1 (10601.2.7.2), FIREFOX 43.0.4 and CHROME Version 48.0.2564.116 (64-bit).

Any clue. It´s simple. Put a video with a few Tittle and subtitle with a invisible button and that´s all at the moment. But i want to link everything with the tour. Any clue what it´s missing in the little intro?

http://bernardcustard.com/wip/ragelintro/ (Beta version for check). It´s working fine but with the message.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

bernard, from your description, you're not telling me what you're using, which widget, version of Muse ect.
    Please provide a bit more info, maybe screen shots, and a description of what you're wanting to accomplish.
    This "Any clue. It´s simple. Put a video with a few Tittle and subtitle with a invisible button and that´s all at the moment. But i want to link everything with the tour. Any clue what it´s missing in the little intro?" isn't giving me much to go on.
    You have a bunch of things on your page, and I can't tell from this what's causing the error message.
    Dj

3. bernardcustard

bernardcustard Member

The version of Muse Adobe CC and the plugin it´s Responsive Video PLUG-IN. This it´s the message that appears in the photo it´s with all the browsers. With the YOUTUBE option it works fine http://bernardcustard.com/wip/ragelintro02/ but it´s not working with mobile with youtube ( always trying to load). Thanks in advance and sorry for not giving you more details. I hope this will clear something. Thanks, Bernard.

P.D. I did clear the cache but its doing the same.

Attached Files:

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

bernard, I going to ask you to place a support ticket on this (support>contact us). They may have a better idea as to what causing this,
    On you're other point "but it´s not working with mobile with youtube ( always trying to load).".......remember that any video set to auto play in a mobile device will not auto start. This is something that all carriers don't allow. It causes data usage issues.
    Dj

5. bernardcustard

bernardcustard Member

Many thanks for your replies DJHerold. I will contact you ;).