Standalone Thumbnail option

Discussion in 'Media Pro Gallery' started by Trimmer, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Trimmer

Trimmer Member

I have selected the Standalone Thumbnail option so that access to the gallery is via a single small image on my page. I reduced the gallery window to the size I wanted but when I preview (in Muse or in Browser) the 'Standalone Thumbnail' is the correct width but drops vertically to the full size of the first image. I elected that the thumbnails in the gallery would be created from the gallery image. I have tried locking 'resize' but that did not help, clearly I must have a setting wrong somewhere but cannot find what that might be.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Trimmer, if possible, could you post a couple of screen shots showing your settings, and layout? It would also help to have the image size too.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Trimmer

Trimmer Member

4. Trimmer

Trimmer Member

The last image I scrolled down a bit to show you how long the image is ... its position on the page and its width is as should be expected ...
    the image size is 2000px wide by 1339px high.

5. DjHerold

Trimmer, I see the same, so I need to ask you place a support ticket on this (resources>contact us).
    I'm not sure if this is a settings error or a bug.
    It will help with an answer if you could let the team know. I will also, from my end.
    Thank you
    Dj

6. Trimmer

Trimmer Member

OK will do - thanks Dj

7. Kristine

Kristine Member

I'm experiencing this exact same issue. Were there any fixes for this problem that could be passed along here? Thanks!

8. DjHerold

Kristine, are you using your own correctly sized thumbnail?
    Make sure you have sized the thumb to the desired size, and the widget is set to the same size.
    Set your resize button to 'None' in Muse and if you want the thumb to appear on the side like our demo, then pin it to the left of the page (not the browser pin) and set your chevrons to point to the right (so the pae expands to infinity).
    Hope this helps
    Dj