Sticky STACKS - Product Feedback

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Steve Harris, Mar 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AF3000

AF3000 Member

Mac. Some issues on Chrome and Firefox (both newest vesrion).
    1. 2col Hover Grid -> the rollover state is sometimes smaller in height than the image in the normal state (specially at the smaller breakpoints)
    2. 3col text thumbs -> the stacks are positioned at the top of the each at each breakpoint and at preview in browser they are always at the far end of the page (pinning etc. doesn´t work out

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

I have also iMac and I am using newest Chrome and Firefox versions.
    1. I have not noticed any significant differences in "Hover Grid" functions.
    2. "Text Thumbs" is also working fine. Try to build up your pages from the smallest breakpoint upwards. Where do you need pinning in "Text Thumbs"?

3. AF3000

AF3000 Member

Now I built up a blank page from the smallest breakpoint. And the differences in height are gone, but now the scrollbar isn´t working properly at some window sizes (see attached screenshot).

stax-scrollbar-problem.jpg

The 2nd problem is still existing (see attached screenshot). And the pinning was used to position the stack at the top of the page, but it didn´t solve the problem.

stax-position-problem.jpg

4. Jeremei

Hi AF3000!

1. I can see the scrollbar in screenshot so it is very strange if it is not working. Try to make new page and test scrollbar there.
    2. Don´t use pinning. You must manually move "Text Thumbs" up in every breakpoint if it is down. A little bit more work but in this way it is working.

5. AF3000

AF3000 Member

This is exactly what I did (new blank page and no pinning) and it is not working!

6. Jeremei

Did you move "Text Thumbs" manually in every breakpoint (320, 480, 550, 768, 960... or what ever you are using) to the top because if it is only in one breakpoint down so result is that what you have seen? So check up that "Text Thumbs" is in every breakpoint on the top.

7. AF3000

AF3000 Member

Great, I positioned the block manually in every breakpoint and it is now working. Copying the position to every breakpoint is not working!

8. Jeremei

Very good!
    Copying the position is not working in the normal way at the moment.

9. Cynthia

Cynthia New Member

Is it possible to add sub-pages, drop down menu to navigation?

10. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Cynthia, are you talking about in addition to what was just released today?
    Dj

11. Cynthia

Cynthia New Member

I am working with the navigation from the Stacks that was released today and I am trying to add a drop menu. Is it possible?

12. DjHerold

Cynthia, it should be just the same as if you were building from scratch. Have you tried adding any in particular?
    Dj

13. Cynthia

Cynthia New Member

Yes. Seems to have trouble at break points. I will have to work on this further.

14. DjHerold

Cynthia, what particular one were you trying to incorporate?
    Dj

15. Jeremei

Hi Dj!
    I suggest that MuseThemes would make short video tutorials "How to combine other widgets with Stacks". Especially navigation widgets are very important!

16. marcandoro

marcandoro Member

Thanks for Stacks !
    Could you please change the widgets font form Museo Sans Rounded to a Standard one ?
    If you are off line nothing is working.
    Thanks