SRV suite-poster

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Berat, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Berat

Berat Member

I used the background video tool, local video set up (mp4, webM) Added the poster Image (for mobile purposes).
    The problem I am having is when the video starts the poster image shows first then my video.
    Can someone help me please thanks.
    Have a great day.

2. Gustavo

Gustavo Member

I can not even display my video in my website! Guys, what other alternative / widget do you recommend to use/try?

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Gustavo, I'm assuming you are also trying to use the Show Video widget? Could you explain what is happening, or why you can't use it?
    To your question, we also have a Full width Video widget and a full screen Backgrounds video widget.
    Thanks
    Dj

4. Gustavo

Gustavo Member

Thank you Dj as always... Indeed, I am using the Show Video Suite, however, I can not display the video, I edited to make it short. I tried section and full page background... but I am not lucky.. .if I preview in browser it works, but I was waiting long enough on line but the video never show up.... tThe only thing I didn't try is to use as an external source... I am using a businesscatalyst to test it...All the other widgets you mentioned are responsive? /// THANKS!
    upload_2017-10-2_18-7-2.png

5. Gustavo

Gustavo Member

Hi Dj, I tried the video assets using the files in the platform template, I am able to see the video in the preview in browser but when I upload to businesscatalyst it is not possible to watch it... I also tried the external source and upload the files to a server and then embed them in the widget... I also failed ... I will look for another solution, thank you so much for all your help. you have been very helpful.

6. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Gustavo!
    Have you tested your site here Adobe Muse CC Prerelease 2018_684? https://www.adobeprerelease.com/
    I assume that this will be the shipping version about after 2 weeks and if you save your site in this Prerelease version so it will be open also in the Adobe Muse CC public version.

7. Gustavo

Gustavo Member

Had no idea... thank you, I will give a try...