Solved SPACE in Space widget? Image moving for text?

Discussion in 'Templates' started by xxnonamexx, Jul 2, 2016.

1. xxnonamexx

xxnonamexx Well-Known Member

The space widget I am trying to change the space text with an image but once I do it and preview it the image doesn't "slide" sideways like the text in the widget. I also deleted the map and the team section of the page but I am trying to get rid of the space so that I have the gallery and contact us underneath. ANy help greatly appreciated.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

xx, for changing the "Space text", take a look at my attachment. Basically, it's using 'Scroll Effects', and if you replace the text with an image, you'll have to give that image similar settings (depending on it's size and position) to get it to move on scroll.
    The second part of your question is easier. You've already removed the map and team section, so now you'll need to remove the rectangles that make up the simulated gradient that was above and below the Map.
    The rest is easy, especially with the new Vertical mover in Muse. Select the 'Contact Us' text (because of all the lower contents, it's the highest. Now grab the vertical move arrows and slide the whole area below, up to where you need it. Eliminate and adjust the anchors as necessary.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

Capture1.JPG

3. xxnonamexx

How do I get the image to scroll proportionally. When I preview it the image is way off compared to the templates text. I also eliminated the contact us as I will add a contact widget later on but I am trying to have the website name, image then about us then the image gallery then contact us. I noticed a grey background that is eating up the space that I am trying to narrow down in order to put the sections I want I try o check the layers and feel like I cannot find where its hidden.

Attached Files:

4. DjHerold

xx, the 'Grey', is simply the page fill. Similar to a browser fill, but only for the width of the 'Page'.
    Dj

5. xxnonamexx

Thanks I found the grey fill. The image scrolling I added the image and when I previewed it this is how it shows in preview mode where image and text are out of alignment. In design mode its aligned.

Attached Files:

6. DjHerold

xx, aligning is all in playing with the settings in the scroll effects panel.
    Try getting the hang of it by starting all your objects with the same settings, then one at a time make a minor adjustment to one of them. See what the direction and scroll speed does to the new one, then go from there.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

7. xxnonamexx

Thanks that was very helpful I figured it out. I think I need to add something so users know to scroll down. I also need to make it easy on mobile devices. So far its looking nice Thanks