Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear Browser Cache and try again.

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Editor AL, Nov 9, 2016.

  1. Editor AL

    Editor AL Well-Known Member

    53
    3
    Hi ya'all!

    Can I get some input from the forum on this?

    The message comes and goes. A person testing my site on a iPhone got this message ("Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear Browser Cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact the website author."

    I am the website author and i don't know what is causing this or what to do about it.

    Any suggestions welcome please.

    I tried moving widgets and icons/graphics and it would go away on my development and test desktops and iPad pro. However, my tester with the iPhone would get this same message on his iPhone while testing my site.

    Just call me stumpy... because I am stumped.

    Looking for any forum wisdom that you can offer.


    Website: http://uef1.org
    It has lots of muse themes widgets, video and audio. I love the CSV Sidebar Connect. It is a good Versa Slider replacement and works great.

    NOTE: JAVASCRIPT is not on the other error messages - other language replaces JavaScript - but this is the only screen capture i could grab. I was using a DevonAGENT PRO browser. Firefox, Safari have the same warning but without the JavaScript title. I cant remember what the other titles are but it was not javascript as far as i can remember. However - I will work to grab the next error like this using a normal browser. THis is intermittent but showing up on the iPhone tester when it is not on my desk tops or iPad.

    websiteerror.png
     
  2. BillyD

    BillyD Active Member

    40
    0
    I am getting the same problem. You may have discovered this Adobe page. It is definitely a known issue. But, I can't figure out if it's a bug or a real problem. All of my files show that they are linked and have proper permissions. Unfortunately, the html workaround did not solve the issue either.

    I have reloaded all files (Biz Cat), saved as, quit, restarted, and made sure I was on the latest version of Muse. I also confirmed my secondary machine (MacBook Pro) was up to speed on all fronts.
     

Share This Page