SOLVED.............Gallery Connect how to scale

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by muse user 201, May 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muse user 201

muse user 201 Member

Hello All,
    I'm sure this is basic but I can't get any of the gallery connect galleries to scale and adjust with the resizing of the page.
    what am I doing wrong?
    thx
    p

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

201, it would be helpful to know what you've done so far, and what your design looks like in the Muse design mode.
    Possibly some screen shots and some idea of your settings, what's happening in the different break points, and anything that can better describe what you are doing, ect.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. muse user 201

muse user 201 Member

Hey DJ,
    Thx for reply. I am fairly new to muse so forgive. Here is a screen shot. The page set up is 1920x1080. I just dragged the default mosiac widget and placed it. I have tried to place it many ways...touching various lines, etc...I haven't yet bother to enter my own images into it, until I work out this issue. I preview the page and it's not centered half the time, and never dynamically adjusts in any way. What am I doing wrong? I am sure it has something to do with how i am dragging it in and placing it.

Attached Files:

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

201, may I ask, are you set up in a "fixed Width' page size?
    It looks like that is your problem from what I see.
    Taking your dimensions and setting up the page as a Fixed width page, I see the same issue as you describe.
    If you set up the page as a 'Responsive' page, then you will get the scaling and image rearrangement you're looking for.
    Thanks
    Dj

5. muse user 201

muse user 201 Member

That did it! thx so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.