Sidebar Connect

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by John DIGITAL, Apr 4, 2017.

1. John DIGITAL

John DIGITAL Member

Hi there

I have used the menu system. But it will not allow me to leave a blank space in the URL field on the spreadsheet. This is for when you have a menu item which only exists to show a submenu.

• 1.5: Added ability to unlink menu items: just leave URL field blank in spreadsheet (01/13/2017)
    This does not seem to work. The only work around is that I have a "#" in the URL field.

Also sometimes when you scroll down on mobile the menu items will not drop down.

Any ideas?

2. John DIGITAL

John DIGITAL Member

Fantastic widget by the way :D

3. John DIGITAL

John DIGITAL Member

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

John, I suggest a support ticket (resources>contact us). Other than the # , I am not aware of a quick solution.
    The team can probably address this for you.
    Dj

5. John DIGITAL

John DIGITAL Member

Hi

I put a request in and I am waiting for a response / update

John

6. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

John, I see you have a ticket in on the Sidebar connect widget, but I don't see it being about this issue.
    The newest version should have been a remedy for this.
    If you have another ticket in, let me know. If not, I suggest bringing this up in your ticket.
    Dj

7. John DIGITAL

John DIGITAL Member

Hi DJ

I am already using version 1.5 and the issue remains.

8. Dee_Upson

Dee_Upson Member

I found the same issue also John. I believe that your right, every time i left an empty space the sidebar connect wouldn't read my input. What i did was create the page just as you would a regular page, but instead of adding a url, leave it blank, "mind you all other fields are complete."

9. Dee_Upson

Dee_Upson Member

One question i do have for you though is, how were you able to find the url to the pages you created in muse? What i did was launch the site using the default library widget and copy and paste each url into the spreadsheet......Although i ran into the problem that the launched page wouldn't allow me to visit submenu sites so i was unable to complete the spreadsheet....Any Ideas??? or maybe tricks to finding muse created page urls????