Sidebar - connect runs out of screen real estate

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Susan Stramm, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Susan Stramm

Susan Stramm Active Member

I really like this widget. Easy to use. A couple of issues on older phones.

Also, not a big deal, but in case there is something I am not implementing correctly:

- running out of screen real estate on mobiles, laptop.

I will just reorganise the menus.

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 6.16.35 PM (2).png .

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Susan!
    Try "Full Height" feature (look at the screenshot).
    Kuvakaappaus_4_3_2017_8_09.png

Susan Stramm likes this.
  3. Susan Stramm

Thank you. Yes, that did the trick. I like the other look and feel better, but I can live with this. It is so much quicker to set up this menu.

4. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

I have informed about this issue to MT but not yet no solution for it. Really, if you add more than 12 menu items to submenu so there is not enough space on the bottom and the last menu items disappear. :oops:

5. Susan Stramm

Thanks, well, at some point it's too many menus anyhow. ;) I will just use a collector page and do separate menu items for the "important" cities. Then I can have my cake and eat it too. ( time for lunch, I think!)

6. Susan Stramm

Some issues with this on mobile, where the menu stops working once you make a couple of selections (level 2 and below) and thenyou have to refresh to get it to work again.
    As well had to change back to the fly out from the full screen - level 2 menus got confused about the parent menu.

I will try and record the screen - if I can find a recorder for mobile - and email support.