Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Sidebar Connect ...responsive button changes

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Roy, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Roy

Roy Member

The height of the header in my design shrinks at the mobile breakpoints and I need to scale the button size in response to smaller breakpoint widths..is this possible? I only need two sizes.

I've tried using two Sidebar Connect (1.3) Widgets each named differently with a smaller button size on one. In Basic Set Up for one Widget, I enable the Hide Breakpoint Range and set the minimum px to 300 and the maximum px to 550. In Basic Set Up for the other Widget, I enable the Hide Breakpoint Range and set the minimum px to 551 and the maximum px to 1,800.

Then in Layers, I hide each Widget in the respective breakpoints that I don't want their Buttons to show.

When I preview in Browser the "hidden" Widget's smaller Button is not visible at the larger breakpoints and the "visible " Widget's larger button is. However, when I scale the browser window smaller the Buttons for both widgets are visible.

Am I doing something incorrectly or is there a solution?

Thanks.