SideBar Connect in mobile not functioning properly.

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by smarty33, Feb 5, 2017.

1. smarty33

smarty33 Member

While this widget seemed promising on my full page designs, once I really checked it on smaller phone layouts I discovered that when dealing with sub menus, it is completely useless - as the menu freezes - preventing access to the sub options.

In addition, trying to scroll downwards on a menu with more links does noes not work either, but the browser behind the menu scrolls, while the menu seems to be locked.

I was hoping someone could help here, or else I will be forced to ditch yet another widget from your service, in favour of the stock Muse widgets.

2. alxsunday

alxsunday New Member

I have the same issue. I hope somebody could answer this glitch.

3. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Hello friends!
    Did you try to use 2 separate Sidebar Connect widgets in different breakpoints? I tested it and it seems to work at least with MT default menu items. Of course if you have a very special menu structure then you may need to use ”Hide In Breakpoint Range” feature also.

1. In my tests I used ”menu-1” (Unique ID) in breakpoints 320, 375, 414, 480, 550 and 600 pixels. Look at the screenshot and red arrows.
    Home_kopio.png

2. In my tests I used ”menu-2” (Unique ID) in breakpoints 768, 800, 960, 1024 and 1200 pixels. Look at the screenshot and red arrows.
    Home_kopio 2.png

Of course you don´t need so many breakpoints on your site but I only wanted to test how this method could work in different breakpoints. In my tests a "Sidebar Connect" widget worked in a proper way when I used only one widget.