Sidebar connect, BIG problem with responsive text

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Perqua, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Perqua

Perqua Member

Hi guys,

Yesterday I've uploaded the website of a client with the sidebar connect menu in it. All of the sudden all kinds of texts over the entire website lost their responsive character and became either huge or got a rollover where there is none, different objects moved all over the place and the website became a total mess! I need to fix this asap! Looking for an alternative menu in the meantime.

Compare these screenshots with and without the menu:

Attached Files:

2. Perqua

Perqua Member

By the way; I though maybe something was off with the setting in the google spreadsheet, but when I used to original MT file, same thing happened, on other pages sliders, pictures and video's are through text and everything, it's a mess.

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Perqua, this is something that may be better served by sending to support (resources>contact us), to allow them to look at the file.
    Thanks
    Dj

4. Perqua

Perqua Member

I would, but I am working around the clock to get this fixed, I just finished putting in a new menu, that would fit the clients wishes ( dropdown widget) I did upload the bad site to businesscatalyst, so will send that link to support.