Show Video

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Lisa, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Lisa

Lisa Member

My background video isn't re-sizing for for my phone size. I have even tried turning it off in the breakpoint. Which I rather happen anyways. Did I miss something??

Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Lisa, sorry you're having an issue, but you expand on what your design is like?
    Possibly post a screen shot of your settings.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Lisa

Lisa Member

Hi DJ,

Thanks for the reply. Here is screenshots of my setup for the toolsets.

Thanks!
    screenshot01.jpg screenshot02.jpg

4. DjHerold

Lisa, that looks right, not used to seeing two different video names bt that shouldn't matter even if they are different videos. The browser will choose the one it wants.
    So, let's get back to basics. Does the video perform responsively in all other break points?
    Dj

5. Lisa

Lisa Member

6. DjHerold

Lisa, I'm sorry, I don't know what that is you are showing me/ ( I see you have break points but I don't know what is working and what isn't?)
    Dj

7. Lisa

Lisa Member

8. Lisa

Lisa Member

It is large on the cell version. I tried hiding in that breakpoint and still shows up.

9. DjHerold

Lisa, I've asked the developer to look at your test site, so if you could leave it up for a short time that would help.
    This may be an issue related to the fact that you can't have a video auto play on mobile devices.
    I'm hoping he can tell us why the Poster image doesn't take over and appear in the smaller break point. I'm thinking possibly there may be something in responsive Muse that is having an issue differentiating the device even with a smaller size.
    Sorry,
    Dj

10. Lisa

Lisa Member

Thanks so much for the help. I tried everything i could think of. Glad for the help. Maybe my poster size is too big. I will try that tomorrow. Just a thought.

11. DjHerold

Yes, let me know if it works.
    I'll keep you posted if I hear anything
    DJ

12. Lisa

Lisa Member

Resizing poster didn't work.

13. Lisa

Lisa Member

Any word on this widget? I would like to go live with my website. Thanks!

14. DjHerold

Lisa, I haven't been given a list, but we are hoping to release a bunch of fixes for some of the widgets sometime next week.
    One thing we have found is the new version of Muse doesn't seem to read the widget height/width parameters like the older versions did.
    Hopefully this widget (I fairly confident) is going to be one of the first.
    Dj

15. Lisa

Lisa Member

Fantastic! I seem to have it working a little better. On android.(tablet and phone)
    But I had someone look on their iphone and ipad and nothing shows up. Not even an image.