Show Video - Reduce Padding?

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by martigold, Jan 1, 2018.

1. martigold

martigold New Member

Okay, I give up. No matter what I do, I can't reduce the padding around the Show Video Widget. And I don't mean a few pixels -- I mean HUGE amounts of padding that corrupt the design. In this particular application, I have to place the Show Video Widget into a white container, with descriptive text underneath it. I see the top screen shot in Muse (which shows the video and text positioned as I want it), but when I view it in Chrome, I get huge amounts of spacing. I looked at the code and perhaps its related to the iFrame? HELP!

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

martigold, I may be over simplifying the issue, so please let me know if I'm off base.
    I created a new site/page. I placed a rectangle as a Header at the top.
    I then placed another rectangle for my video and text base, adding a text box and the player.
    I used Vimeo, like you had (I am using the stock Vimeo video that comes as a default in the widget).
    You can see from my screen shots the Muse layout and the in Browser layout (which I think is what you're after, correct?).
    If you're still having an issue, I suggest you mimic my set up and see if it's works for you. If so, then we have to bash what you have done with the test and see the differences.
    You possibly have other widgets on the page, that could (I'm not sure in this case they would, but possible) cause an issue.
    Let me know,
    Dj

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG