Show Responsive- video won't play & how do I change styling of player

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Broooke, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Broooke

Broooke Member

I built a nice little video gallery, and cannot seem to get the videos to play. This is in Muse and in the "preview site in browser". I also notice that the colors that are highlighting the videos are completely wrong for my project and would like to modify them but see no options for this. The videos are self-hosted, and are MP4s. I also did convert them to WBM format -so both options are loaded. The image sizes are 640 x 360, and are jpegs.

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Broooke, I see a couple of things to try.
    First, the widget you have is not the newest version. You should download and try the version 1.1. It's had quite a few updates and fixes.
    Next, I would suggest re naming the videos, especially the webm versions. Muse does not like special characters, spaces, and caps very much. I see you have all of those in your names.
    I'm not sure what you are describing about the, "colors that are highlighting the videos are completely wrong for my project and would like to modify them". Are you referring to the 'Orange' color of the link in the fly out panel?
    Dj

3. Broooke

Broooke Member

I was referring to the colors that highlight the thumbnails (red). Maybe that is fixed with the update. Thank you for the good suggestions I will try it out and see how it works. Thank you.

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

You are very welcome, let us know if that helps.
    Dj