SHOW RESPONSIVE VIDEO SUITE

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by REIGNthegroup, Feb 4, 2019.

1. REIGNthegroup

REIGNthegroup Well-Known Member

For some reason the widget stopped working, it was working fine and all of a sudden nothing. I have the widget on a master page dedicated to the home page. I do have two other widgets on the home page itself but the Show Video Responsive Suite is only on the master. As I stated in the beginning it was working earlier but in recent stopped. I did put the widget on a new blank site and it worked however, I replace with the video essential background and the original full video background and they both work using the same setup.

Attached Files:

2. REIGNthegroup

The Full Length Background video works but I don't want full length Screenshot (5).png

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Reign, please bare with me, I don't seem to completely understand what you're asking.
    You state the widget 'Stopped' working, may I ask if you made any changes after you had the widget functioning?
    Is there any chance you replaced a video with another? I ask because you video titles seem to have spaces which could cause some issues (worth checking).
    Another bit of confusion for me is that you state you do not want full length video, but it appears you have the full page area selected?
    Could you give me a bit more info on what's been done and ultimately what you want the design to look like. Maybe what's on the page ect.
    I'd also recommend pushing you widgets controllers off to the left side of the page.
    Sorry for the questions, but I'd like to assist if I can.
    Dj

4. REIGNthegroup

Apologies for the confusion, there are no spaces in the title of the videos and I have not changed anything. I uploaded the original full background along with the video essential player just to see if those widgets were working and they were. I upload show video widget again but it still wouldn’t play so, I removed that mailchimp widget and it started working. For whatever reason mailchimp was affecting the show video widget.

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Reign, thank you for that information. I'll play with it a bit and also push this to our team to see if there is some thing they can find.
    If I find anything, I'll come back to this tread to report.
    Could I ask that you also place a support ticket with this information, just so we can hit the team from a couple of directions.
    Thank you again.
    Dj