SHOW Responsive Video Section disappears

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Bill Nelson, May 24, 2018.

1. Bill Nelson

Bill Nelson Member

Hi all. My site www.nelsonmedia.com has been featuring a cool video background for a while (Yay plugins!) but since I updated the video a strange phenomenon is occurring. The home page loads up (after a while...the video is still a bit beefy) and looks great, but if one surfs over to another page on my site and THEN surfs back to the home page, the video background will NOT even load. I've been forced to include an image in that section so at least folks can read my logo and get to the menu. Thoughts? Sure would like some help on this.

[EDIT] - so you'll know I'm not just sitting around, I deleted the SHOW Responsive Video Suite and downloaded another iteration so it would update upon import. I reset all the links and uploaded to check. No joy. When I preview this site locally (in Chrome) it works as expected. I uploaded the entire site to make sure that it's all the latest/greatest. Deleted caches, etc. What am I missing!?

[EDIT] - so now after updating Safari (11.1) it won't play the SHOW background video at all. Weirdly, the site works fine in Firefox (37.0.2)

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Bill, I need to recommend placing a support ticket on this (resources>contact us), so the team can look at your file.
    There has been quite a bit of changes with the Safari browser, and seeing your file can give them a better idea of what's going on.
    Thanks
    Dj