SHOW Gallery not appearing in live site or web preview

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Max Allen, Feb 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Max Allen

Max Allen Member

2. Max Allen

Max Allen Member

Okay, I just deleted the widget and started again and it works now. However, a new problem has arisen.

If you resize the window, the video widgets (at all three break points) move down at a much faster rate than the box behind it. Is there a solution to this?

3. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Max Allen , I'm happy to hear the first issue has been resolved, as for your new issue have you tried grouping the items together? That often times can fix/help with items moving around like that.

4. Max Allen

Max Allen Member

Hi Norman,

That seems to just make everything move down at the same rate as the gallery.

5. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

It may be necessary to group multiple items together with the video's/background to keep them consistent as they all move down, unfortunately this is one aspect to the Responsive Muse behavior that can be tricky to get to work rite the first time and often takes some trail and error. If the multiple item grouping does not work then I would suggest placing a support ticket, our support team may be able to better pin point the issue. http://www.muse-themes.com/pages/contact