Selz widget no longer works!

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Ivory tickle, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivory tickle

Ivory tickle New Member

Selz have recently made some updates that seem to have broken the Muse Themes Selz widget.

I can see also the 'Live Preview' on the Selz page (Muse-Themes site) does not load.

Here's the reply I received from a Selz advisor:

'Hi Andy, you should have no problem using the Free plan with only one product. The problem may be connected to a major update to our Buttons & Widgets feature. We've added a fully functional shopping cart and made several other enhancements. It has caused some issues for a few users. Try replacing the button with a new one to see if that resolves the issue.'

I tried creating a new button but it failed too... I shall look at alternative options until there's a fix here please.

Thanks,

Andy

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Ivory, could I ask that you place a support ticket (resources>contact us) on this issue?
    The team in support can get this in front of a developer and see what can be done,
    Thank you
    Dj

3. Karine

Karine Member

Still a problem, has there been any fix?

4. Ivory tickle

Ivory tickle New Member

Hi Karine,

I submitted a support ticket but no fix!

Muse Theme’s Live Preview page for the Selz widget is still broken too (where the Selz widget doesn’t display).

I’ve acutally started investing some time to learn Webflow which looks amazingly capable (and where the Selz widget works great!)

5. DjHerold

All, I just spoke to the team on this.
    The people from Selz have contacted our team and informed them that Selz has made some changes.
    Our Developers are looking into it.
    Thanks for bringing it up.
    Dj

6. Karine

Karine Member

Great! Is it possible to give any promises about how long it will take to fix this? My customers that are connected to selz and muse by me are pretty pissed at me for not fixing their online store, as the shop now is totally closed due to this widget not showing at all!

7. DjHerold

Karine, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask you to also place a support ticket (resources>contact us) on this.
    The more attention the better.
    Thank you in advance.
    Dj

8. Karine

Karine Member

Sure DjHarold, but my experience with this is that nothing happens anyhow.. This is urgent for my customers, I cant wait for months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.