RSS Feed Integration

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Paul, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Paul

Paul New Member

Tumblr supports RSS feeds (https://YourURL.tumblr.com/rss). It quite good but the RSS provides a Hyperlink to view your artical. Which takes the user to Tumblr website instead of Mumblr website.

I would love the link to go to my website with Mumblr.

Not sure how you going to achieve this tbh. As you have no control of Tumblr but throught I would ask.

Might be worth me reviewing the aritcal connect instead to achieve this goal.

Thanks for all the hard work.

2. rosedani

rosedani New Member

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I think this is similar to what I'm after.

Basically, I wanted to have a news page on my site where customers can view all the latest news articles from my company. I want this page to have an archive function on it as well so it builds up into an archive over a few years.

I also want this page to be editable by certain members of my team so they can login via the website and add new articles themselves.

Am I right assuming Mumblr is the only way to achieve this using Muse?

Also, to add to my questions! I want to find a way of including a latest news panel on the home page of the site that feeds from the main news page. Doing it this way means that our customers get a quick update of the last 3-4 news articles every time they visit the home page. Is there a way of doing this using a combination of Muse and Mumblr or will I need to find another solution?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    Dan

3. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Rosedani!
    As far as I know MT has plans to publish some kind of magazine template in the future (???). I am also waiting for modern RSS widget and more features to Article Connect widget. Lets hope that our expectations will be rewarded? :)