Solved Rouge template Java Script Error

Discussion in 'Templates' started by mRYellow, Feb 19, 2016.

1. mRYellow

mRYellow Member

Hi Guys

Rouge template seems to be faulty with the new Muse build.
    I keep getting a javascript error:

JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function:TypeError: b is not a function

Please have a look and fix the template.

Thx
    Jean

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

mRYellow, yes, we are aware of this issue. On the Template's Product page we had placed a disclaimer about the reason. It seems our Accordion Hover widget is causing an issue in the new version of Muse.
    If you remove all the instances of the AH widget On the Masters and on the About pages), the template responds as it should.
    We are working on a fix to the widget and will re release and let everyone know when it's fixed.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dj

3. mRYellow

mRYellow Member

Thanks, i was actually after the widget and the way it was implemented on the template. :p
    Hope you guys update it soon. Need it for a project.

4. MrTecnec

MrTecnec New Member

Hello,

I have the same issue, but in the update log on the templates product page it says that the javascript error on the accordion hover widget got solved on 03/11/2016 . It still shows this error message:

"JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function:TypeError: Array is not a function (evaluating 'b(this)')"

Is there a solution for this problem or when can I expect an update?

Thank you,
    MrTecnec

5. PhilTaz

PhilTaz New Member

I am trying to use the rouge template but download does not include all assets... is that normal?

6. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

PhilTaz, thanks for posting and hopefully this will answer most of your questions. Follow this link http://kb.musethemes.com/article/67-asset-missing, it's a short bit of info on assets, (be sure to also look at the related article at the bottom of the first page.
    hope this helps
    Dj