Solved Responsive Vigor template

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Epilol, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Epilol

Epilol Member

I'm pretty new to Muse, I wanted to know if it was possible to make a new site and copy the Vigor template to make it Responsive. If yes, how hard is it? (I watched the video tutorials about responsive sites)

Thanks a lot!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Epilol, the short answer is, you can do it, but it will be pretty time consuming.
    I wouldn't call it hard, if you're really good at Muse, but for someone new, it would be a lot of work.
    Dj

Epilol likes this.
  3. Epilol

Epilol Member

Thanks a lot DjHerold. Is it time consuming because it's hard and I need to learn something in particular or because it just takes a lot to copy paste everything?

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Epilol, I think the correct answer is a little of both.
    When dealing with changing from Adaptive to Responsive, it's not just a matter of copy and paste. Although you can save time by doing that, there is still a large amount of relocating items, locating and hiding multiple instances in break points, and re creating items that weren't made the same way you would make them in Responsive.
    It's just a matter of becoming familiar with Responsive rules and quirks. There are also some functions that are not in Responsive (scroll motion tools) and thing in responsive that are not in Adaptive. So adjustments need to be made.
    But, if you are going to use Muse, you need to deal with all this anyway, so all projects will encompass these issues.
    Hope this helps
    Dj

Epilol likes this.
  5. Epilol

Epilol Member

ok thanks a lot :)