Responsive themes with accordion dropdown menus not working on mobile

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Elden, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Elden

Elden Member

Pretty much what the title says. I'm on a Samsung galaxy s6 trying to look at your responsive demo themes. Whenever I press an accordion with a vertical dropdown menu, the menu is visible only momentarily. I guess the idea is that it should push down the content below. Problem is that the menu immediately auto-collapses and the content below slides back up again. There is no way you have time to click any menu item. Tried both in Chrome and Opera for mobile. What's up with this?? Mind you, this applies to your own demo templates online, and is not something I downloaded and modified.

I've had to look at other vendors to see if it's just my mobile unit, but I can't see similar problems there.

Your themes that have menus with horisontal push behaviour work on my mobile, but not the vertical ones it would seem.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Elden, could you list which template)s) you are having an issue with?
    And are these published sites or just the Demo's?
    If they are your sites, could we see some screen shots of your layout in Muse?
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Elden

Elden Member

Not my own sites, I'm referring to Muse-themes own Live Previews as seen on a mobile phone. For instance: WireFrame Pack3 - Lithium. Or "Compose". Or "Bells" any Live Preview with a vertically operating accordion menue on mobile.

4. Elden

Elden Member

Can you confirm this problem or am I the only one experiencing it?

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Elden, I am seeing what you say on the accordion but only on Chrome.
    If I use Safari or FF I don't see that. This makes me believe that it's the accordion itself not acting like it should in those browsers.
    Since we don't control or modify the accordion itself, I might suggest seeing if this is talked about in the Muse forums at Adobe.
    Thanks
    Dj