Responsive Scrolling Content Boxes (Horizontal)

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Mike Domaszewicz, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Mike Domaszewicz

Mike Domaszewicz New Member

Hi, Has anyone had any luck using Scrolling Content Boxes (1.0) horizontally on a responsive website? I've been able to get a vertical scroll box working, but not horizontally. My goal is to have a scrolling horizontal section that contains several images/w-captions. So far I haven't gotten past the largest breakpoint. : ) A link to a sample of my attempt is below. Because the state container the compositions are in extends past the breakpoint, I'm not able to get the page to snap to the browser window. I.e. I'm also able to sideways scroll on the hole page. Any suggestions? Also, moving forward, I plan on having 4 breakpoints and would like to have different widths for the scrollable area on each breakpoint. From what I can tell, the only way to achieve this is to duplicate the entire scrollable area and create a new graphic style for each breakpoint. Is there a way to achieve this without having to duplicate the entire section? I was hoping each breakpoint could allow me to alter the scrollable area but not so. Thanks
    http://mowermanmarty.midodesigns.com/index.html